Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Challenge accepted!!!!

Hello dear lads,

DAY 1

 As you all know we are on line today and we try to avoid fapping in february it will be tough, but 5 boys who are trying this wanna avoid the reality and challenge the life because as I said before it will be kind of tough.
As I expect you all wanna know how all this started, so I will give you a little preview.
One sunny day 5 boys sat on math lesson where we talked about fapping and girls as we are used to do, so one boy challenged that we can not last without fapping one month.
















As we accepted the challenge we need to exeed our habbits. For example Im used to fap after school every day once and before the bedtime once which means I fap two times per day, kinda normal....ah??? As I assume over 100% of boys are fapping so we want to protest and to look how strong are we.  (Eddited: AS my good friend told me that in USA was made a research where were asked about fapping in this country and over 100% answered YES!!!!!)
To reach our abilities we also need your help friends, please SHARE, comment and discuss how hard is to be one day without fapping, I know it is almost impossible.
As I have been for now 14 hours without fapping I feel very good and cant see any side effects, but I am sure that they will come later. Most annoying thing is that i can not hold my little hardware in hand anymore because it will go straight hard for sure.
Firstly I try to exeed the most harder days for me (3) days and later moving on step by step. But 2 faps per day are just a causal thing usually in weekends and when I have a lot of time I fap more than 3 times per day. I am like an alcoholic and smoker who are not able to be without fapping, but it is my lifestyle and I have to leave with this.. It will be like a diet which means in the first week it is kinda hard and after that it will be more easier and easier.
I cant deny that I have not been thinking about fapping, but Im strong and try to move on like this, until the 1st march. Because I cant cheat, my friends believe in me and I also believe them that they avoid fapping as I do. Because im surely the weakest part in our crew, because I fap the most in a day.
So wish me good luck and now I stop writing.
A good motivator to my friends:

















                                                                                                SN

No comments:

Post a Comment